Hong Kong Baptisit Univeristy
Office of Student Affairs
Campus Life and Amenities Unit

Dear Student Organisation Officers:

This is the combined application form for Special Access Rights and Issuance of Access Cards to the Student Organisation(SO) Office. 

  • Eligible students with valid student cards who are NOT Student Organisation Officers of the SO may apply for Special Access Right to the designated SO Office.
  • Issuance of Access Cards could be applied for personnel who is not an eligible student and could significantly assist with the operation of the SO. Strong justification is required. 
Powered by QuestionPro